All Inclusive Packages:
Our all-inclusive packages are just the beginning and pricing depends on the amount of guests you will have. We allow you to customize your wedding package giving you the opportunity to be in charge of creating your special day. We are here to guide you, help you meet your budget, but most of all make it fun and stress free. Consider us your family, your team, your cheerleaders who want to make sure you have the perfect experience.
(Wedding DATE: Any wedding date can be reserved with a $500 non-refundable deposit / this amount goes towards the total cost of wedding.)
Here is what we would include in your wedding package:
- Venue access (12pm - 11pm)
- Wedding Suites
- Custom made farm tables and benches / Round tables / White garden chairs / Chiavari chairs available at an extra cost.
- White linens or runners if you choose to use them
- Center pieces
- Wedding Signage
- Basic Decor
- Draping fabric
- Wedding Cake (discount offered if you bring your own)
- Cake cutting, plates, napkins and cutlery
- DJ for 4hrs. (discount offered if you bring your own)
- Sparkler send-off
- Day of event coordination and management which includes staff for set up and clean up
- Mimosa station for bridal suite
- Giant yard games we have Jenga, Corn hole, Ring Toss, Checkers
- Full Service buffet with staff (plated is additional cost)
- Choice of ceremony and reception site. You can use any area in our property
- Rehearsal Dinner (catering not included)
- Preferred Hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) group rates starting at $109 per night based on availability
- Complimentary Honeymoon Suite at the Hilton Garden Inn with every 15 rooms actualized
- Complimentary Hilton Shuttle Service to and from Venue
- Flexible monthly payment availability
- Parking for all guests included - (golf cart available if needed)
- Military Discount if applicable
- Air conditioned stable house
Note: Any vendors or persons providing services must provide copy of insurance and business license.
Basic Decorations for All-Inclusive packages:
- Poly/cotton, lace or burlap table runners
- Plain green garlands
- Several lantern options.
- Tall cylinder vases w/battery operated candles.
- Silver / gold mercury votive holders w/battery operated votives/tea lights.
- Charger plates (Silver, Gold, Red)
- Any decorations we may already have at SoireEstate
- Mason jars (different sizes)
- White draping for pergolas
Upgraded Decorations for All-Inclusive Packages:
(these items to be obtained at an additional price)
- Any additional round/rectangular linens, table overlays, or sequin
- Additional wedding signs
- Additional easels
- Cake stands
- Additional chandeliers
- White plates or any mismatch china
- Silverware & glassware
Day of Event Coordinator:
- Client/Planner Meeting (Initial Meeting)
- All decor offered.
- Finalize day of arrangements; delivery date, arrival time, quantities, etc. w/ all vendors within 10 days before the event
- Staff of 3 workers per standard wedding.
- Manage timing of ceremony
- Set up, breakdown and returning venue to original state when completing the job.
- Direct any vendors to set up and where
- Oversee set up to ensure all commitments are fulfilled per couple's request
- Maintain and coordinate timeline for all events during reception
- Stay in communication with vendors and staff to ensure running smoothly
- Bustle wedding gown
- Event Design, theme and decor assistance
- Packing decor and gifts into family's personal vehicle