From sweet sixteen's, quinceaneras, baby showers, bridal showers, themed birthday parties and more, SoireEstate is the venue for you!
All Inclusive Packages:
Our all-inclusive packages are just the beginning and pricing depends on the amount of guests you will have. We allow you to customize your wedding package giving you the opportunity to be in charge of creating your special day. We are here to guide you, help you meet your budget, but most of all make it fun and stress free. Consider us your family, your team, your cheerleaders who want to make sure you have the perfect experience.
(DATE: Any date can be reserved with a $500 non-refundable deposit / this amount goes towards the total cost of the event if you book SoireEstate.)
Here is what we would include in your event package:
- Venue access (12pm - 11pm)
- Dressing Room Suites
- Custom made farm tables and benches / Round tables / White garden chairs / Chiavari chairs available at an extra cost.
- Any linens and runners we may have if you choose to use them
- Center pieces
- Event Signage
- Basic Decor
- Draping fabric
- Cake cutting, plates, napkins and cutlery
- DJ for 4hrs. (discount offered if you bring your own)
- Sparkler send-off
- Day of event coordination and management which includes staff for set up and clean up
- Giant yard games we have Jenga, Corn hole, Connect Four, Ring Toss, Checkers
- Preferred Hotel (Hilton Garden Inn) group rates starting at $109 per night based on availability
- Complimentary Hilton Shuttle Service to and from Venue
- Flexible monthly payment availability
- Parking for all guests included - (golf cart available if needed)
- Military Discount if applicable
- Air conditioned stable house
Note: Any vendors or persons providing services must provide copy of insurance and business license.
Basic Decorations for All-Inclusive packages:
- Poly/cotton, lace or burlap table runners, linens we have available
- Plain green garlands
- Several lantern options.
- Tall cylinder vases w/battery operated candles.
- Silver / gold mercury votive holders w/battery operated votives/tea lights.
- Charger plates (Silver, Gold, Red)
- Any decorations we may already have at SoireEstate
- Mason jars (different sizes)
- White draping for pergolas
Upgraded Decorations for All-Inclusive Packages:
(these items to be obtained at an additional price)
- Any additional round/rectangular linens, table overlays, or sequin
- Additional signs
- Additional easels
- Specific or additional cake stands
- Additional chandeliers
- White plates or any mismatch china
- Silverware & glassware
Day of Event Coordinator:
- Client/Planner Meeting (Initial Meeting)
- All decor offered.
- Finalize day of arrangements; delivery date, arrival time, quantities, etc. w/ all vendors within 10 days before the event
- Staff of 3 workers per standard wedding.
- Manage timing of event
- Set up, breakdown and returning venue to original state when completing the job.
- Direct any vendors to set up and where
- Oversee set up to ensure all commitments are fulfilled per couple's request
- Maintain and coordinate timeline for all events during the day
- Stay in communication with vendors and staff to ensure running smoothly
- Assist with Event Design, theme and decor
- Packing decor and gifts into family's personal vehicle